You have probably been curious about hot yoga for awhile but have not tried it yet. Now is the time to explore hot yoga and what it can do for you! Hot Yoga can benefit the body in many ways including:
- Improved Circulation: Hot yoga allows your circulatory system to flow with greater ease and increases the blood flow to your limbs.
- Increased Flexibility: The additional warmth in your muscles helps with movement allowing you to reach new levels in poses while increasing your internal organ massage. Your inner organs, ligaments and muscles will benefit by this increased flexibility.
- An uptick in the elimination of toxins: An increased level of sweating permits your body to eliminate more toxins.
- A challenge: While practicing yoga, we connect the mind, body and spirit. Adding the element of heat will challenge you while keeping connected. Therefore, hot yoga practice will help you improve your sense of focus not just on the mat but in overall life!
- Cardio: Hot yoga is a great cardio workout and calorie burner!
We practiced Hot Yoga in a studio heated to 95 degrees F. We recommend bringing a towel to put over your yoga mat. We also recommend bringing a bottle of water.