- 3 cups fresh squeezed orange juice (about 10 to 12 medium oranges)
- 12 ounces tequila
- 8 ounces fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur (Grand Marnier)
- lime wheels, for garnish
- orange wedges, for garnish
For Orange Salt Rim
- 2 teaspoons orange liqueur or lime juice
- ¼ cup coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange zest
- In a shallow dish combine the salt and orange zest, smashing it with the back of a spoon to fully combine the two and to bring out the orange zest’s flavor. In a separate dish pour in the orange liqueur or lime juice. Dip the edge of the glasses in to the liquid and then into the salt to coat. Fill the glasses with ice.
- You’ll most likely have to shake these in two batches (2 drinks per batch). Fill a large cocktail shaker with ice and pour in half of the ingredients. Cover tightly and shake vigorously until cold. Strain into two of the prepared glasses and repeat with the remaining ingredients, pouring into the remaining glasses. Garnish the cocktails with lime wheels and orange wedges. Enjoy!