We’ll put bacon in anything. We’re that crew. While we’d like to agree with you guys who are over the whole bacon-on-the-internet thing. We can’t. Bottom line, we like the stuff too much. Sorry.
15 oz. tomato juice (I like Naked Juice Tomato Kick)
1/2 – 1 tsp. Sriracha hot sauce (adjust up or down depending on how spicy you like it)
1 1/2 – 3 shots bacon-infused vodka
Ground black pepper
Ground sea salt
Cooked bacon strips, for garnish
Lemon wedge, for garnish
- Cook your bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Set aside while you shake up your drink.
- We always include a big squirt of Sriracha. If spicy isn’t your thing, leave it out.
- Half fill a shaker with ice.
- Add a generous squeeze of lemon. Toss in a pinch of sea salt and some freshly ground pepper.
- Squirt in the Sriracha.
- Add the vodka.
- Fill with juice. Cap and shake to chill.
- Pour into a pint glass.
- Top with a little freshly cracked black pepper.
- Garnish with bacon and a fat wedge of lemon. (We skewer our bacon to make it a little easier to eat.)