Welcome to the support group. We understand your pain.
- The biggest problem is the Internet – and everyone you know – glorifies beards.
- You feel like you’re the only guy you know who can’t grow one.
- Because you’re a long term sufferer of Eternal Boy Face Syndrome.
- You only care because people say that facial hair determines if you’re hot or not.
- Your buddies give you a hard time for being follically challenged.
- So you secretly dream of growing one.
- Because you think that girls and/or boys will respect and pay more attention to you.
- But even though the struggle is real, be confident in the fact that your shining, child-like face is always on display.
[youtube id=”ThBwY34qHTc” width=”600″ height=”350″]