- 5 slices bacon
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 jalapeno, seeds and ribs removed, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1 cup (about 15) frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until cooked through. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate. Once cool, dice.
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, jalapeno, mozzarella, cheddar, garlic powder, green onion and bacon together in a bowl. Taste and add salt if needed. Transfer to a small, oven proof baking dish.
- Place frozen tater tots in a blender or food processor and process just until crumbled.
- Sprinkle tater tots over the top of the dip. Bake in preheated oven for 15 – 20 minutes or until the edges of the dip are bubbly and the tater tots are browned. Serve immediately.