- 8 ounces top sirloin
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup green pepper, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese (from the deli counter)
- 3 ounces provolone cheese (from the deli counter)
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces white american cheese
- 3 tablespoons half & half
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 baguette torn into small pieces
- Place steak in the freezer for about 20 minutes so you can cut it easily. Once partially frozen, using a very sharp knife, slice steak into very thin slices, almost shaved. Cut into smaller pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over a medium-high heat. Add a little bit of olive oil to the pan and add steak, cook until browned and cooked through. If needed, chop into smaller pieces.
- Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil to a small saucepan set over a medium heat Add onions and green pepper. Sweat until they start to soften, about two minutes. Add steak, cheeses, ½ & ½ and chicken stock.
- Stir until cheese melts and mixture becomes homogenous. If needed add mor half & half to loosen the sauce up.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with torn bread.