Recipe of the Week: Copycat Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp
May 22, 2017
- 10 oz Raw Shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup Mae Ploy Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Huy Fong Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2-3/4 cup Cornstarch
- 3 Green Onions sliced
- Peanut Oil for frying
- In a medium bow;, mix Miracle Whip and both chili sauces.
- Preheat skillet filled with 1/2-1″ paeanut oil to 350.
- Dip shrimp in buttermilk then in cornstarch.
- Deep fry the shrimp until lightly brown.
- Place on paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Toss shrimp in chili sauce mixture to coat.
- Serve on bed of lettuce.
- Top with chopped sliced green onions