- 1 x 200g “NY” cut steak
- 25g butter
- 1 eschallot, finely diced
- 60ml pouring cream
- 2 tbsp brandy
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 heaped tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to season
- Cook the steak according to your liking and set aside.
- In the same pan you cooked the steak add the butter and allow to melt on a medium heat. Add the diced eschallots and fry for a few mins until translucent.
- Add the cream, brandy and Worcestershire sauce and allow the mixture to come to a quick boil.
- Add the parsley, salt and pepper, stir and place the steaks in the sauce to coat.
- Plate the steaks with extra sauce on a plate along with some green beans and serve immediately.