- 1 onion
- 1 grated garlic cloves
- 1 chilli (optional)
- 2 chicken breasts (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 courgette
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- Handful of basil leaves
- 2 tbsps Philadelphia sweet chilli soft cheese
- 2 1/2 cups pasta (I used organic and gluten free pasta)
- Prepare and dice the vegetables and put the pasta on to boil.
- Dice the onion and add to a pan on a medium heat and cook to soften. Add in the grated garlic and chilli and coat the onions before adding the chopped chicken breasts.
- Next add the diced courgettes and peppers and the tomato halves to the pan and cook for a further 5 minutes. Once the pasta is cooked, drain and reserve some of the cooking water. Add the pasta to the pan and stir in 2 large tablespoons of sweet chilli Philadelphia. Also add in some of the pasta cooking water to create the sauce.
- Serve piping hot and scatter over the basil leaves.